Wibrain B1m Umpc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukhiextreme

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
One of the best handheld has to be wibrain b1m which is a full computer and has windows xp professional, it has 2GB ram,60Gb hard drive 1 usb port and many other features it can play many emulators inc. genesis,saturn,gameboy advance,n64,lynx II,neo geo mvs,final burn alpha,mame plus it can play commercial pc games inc. sonic heroes,devil may cry 3,soul reaver 2,guilty gear isuka,chaos legion,legacy of kain defiance,onimusha 3,vf 1,2sonic adventure dx,sonic riders,silent hill 4 and many others.
It has media player 9,office suite,power dvd,internet,qwerty keyboard, it has 4.8 screen the quality is amazing and is in high resolution, the wibrain is better than ds lite,psp,pandora,ipod touch all of them these devices are basic compare to this ultimate handheld device.

This particular UMPC is the worst pocket-heater ever.
Why don't people do some research :rolleyes:
Skip reading specs and advertising crap.

2 hours of battery life, big, no clamshell, NO GAMING CONTROLS.... Yeah, lame.

Besides, you cannot afford it, sukhigp. And the 3d accelerator sucks, no way will Saturn, or even n64, emulation be decent, not to mention that there is no way it will be able to play most of the games you listed. 2gb RAM does NOT equal good computer. :lol:

@DCGM: Yes, but this is a "new person".

TO quote the openpandora forums: "i am NOT sukhigp, dont you dare call me that agan. I am not loyal to gamepark anymore, i am a pandora person and gph is betrayingus, so i am sukhiextreme who will always love openpandora."

Are you a native english speaker, SukhiGP? :lol:

The pandora isn't very good, it sucks it hasn't got windows xp os and doesn't play any commercial games just good as gp2x f-200 buying that for £199.99 is waste of money, wibrain plays halo full speed with sound you just install halo folder and select .exe file and it plays, can pandora play this game no way it just plays old emulators, this wibrain is a full pc it better than anything you will ever see.

The person who said saturn emulator won't work what are the specs running this emulator on a pc.

It has 8 hour battery life,4.8 screen,on the bottom left it has controls which can move the character 8 directional or use touch pad and using cradle you can connect control pads,sd card,hard drives etc.

The people who are selling pandora are idiots they have returned my money and didn't even tell me and told me to reorder, i don't think so now someone has the chance to have my order,i don't want to buy pandora anymore, the reason for that i need something which can run windows xp pro not a linux open source system.

And now, my friend, it's time to say good bye :)
Search the world wide web for a Wibrain forum, that will be your new home and
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD

Pandora has good specs i will have to say,but paying £199.99 for a machine just playing emulators it isn't very good idea, gp2x wiz is coming out february it's similar and is alot cheaper it will do the same kind of emulators, the only difference is pandora has a keyboard apart from that it's nothing new and of course the wiz has 2gb internal memory and pandora has 512mb internal memory it's more expensive we get a low memory.

I don't have the wibrain yet once i do i'll give some info on it how good emulators play and what pc games will work on it,some people are thinking of porting some pc games on pandora, them games will work on wibrain without any problem atleast you won't be needing open source developers.

sukhiextreme said:
the wiz has 2gb internal memory and pandora has 512mb internal memory it's more expensive we get a low memory.
Nice work, you lasered right in on the one bragging right the Wiz has over the Pandora... oh except for the OLED screen, you should have hammered that into us! Epic fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
The wibrain is $850, has sucky gaming controls (nobody could beat ANY game with controls like that), and SukhiGP, you saying it has 7 hours of battery life is a flat out lie. It is rated for 3 hours MAX, at low brightness doing simple web browsing. Intensive use, like games, will kill the battery in less than 2 hours.

Face it, $850 is too expensive for you, you will never get one.

The pandora isn't very exciting at all, why didn't they plan to release commercial games on it such as sonic riders,sega rally 2 at least it should have windows os which is alot better than having linux crap, wibrain has all that and is far exciting product than pandora.

On wibrain we can install windows programs without any program.

If you look ds lite,psp,gp2x,pandora all of them are the same but they have become more powerful, if sony or nintendo does plan to release another killer consoles they need to release windows os consoles, not kid style systems, we need progression not just ordinary products.

Your posts aren't very exciting , either. Post a review of your Wibrain here when you get one (if ever).

I Know few people who have one.
I just tried one but it's not mine, I'm ordering one next wednesday, i will have the money by then.

Basically the unit has pre installed windows xp home edition but can install windows xp pro from cd,it has split keyboard which is very useful on the bottom right it has touch pad,on the bottom left it has volume,up down page and left right buttons,one usb port,fan,docking station which has cd/rw-dvd+rw drive plays vcd and dvd movies,vga port,4 usb ports,sd card reader,ethernet socket,you can connect monitor and projector.

These emulators work on wibrain cps1,2,dreamgbc,epsxe170,fba,fusion351,gens-win32,handy090,ideas1020,mameUI32,neopop-0.71,Ootake,project64.snes9x-1.51,visualboyadvance,winkawaks, these emulators are full speed with sound they run like a dream, i haven't tried any of these Atari jaguar,Sega saturn,Sega model 2,Sega dreamcast,One of the person is trying them out and he will let me know if they work properly.

The following commercial pc games work on wibrain look below:

*sonic heroes
*sonic r
*sega rally 2
*virtua fighter 1,2
*combat chess
*Quake 2
*sonic 3d
*house of the dead 1,2
*blade sword
*the untouchables
*star wars republic commando