Why Is Santa's Sack So Big?

I will try to save some of my money for the craiginator. Christmas will however be crazy... I will visit my family this weekend for the first advent. We are not christian but still it's a family thing here in Germany. So on saturday, I will have to go on a theater marathon, seeing about 4 plays that day, while seeing one on friday already... damn it's all university research stuff and what the heck, it's fun anyway! That means I will have to get up early on sunday morning and stuff myself into a possibly very crowded train for about 2:30 hours.

Christmas will be weird as for the first time I will not only celebrate with my mother's family and my bro and then afterwards with my dad. Also, I will be seeing my gang as I will stay in my hometown after christmas for new years eve which I will hopefully spend drunken out of my mind and stoned with the crew. Oh and I will hopefully get around forking over all my cash for fireworks and not get carried away. It's just too much fun blowing shit up.

Not sure what I wish for on christmas. I guess Santa has got to help me finance my books for university a little bit as my first priority... apart from that I don't really have a lot to wish for. Maybe a few training items for Win Tsun practice... such as gloves, a cup and shin protectors, possibly a canvas hitting mat for punching the heck out of.

I don't know... the older I get, the less I can think of to wish for on christmas and my birthday :D
When I was a little boy it was usually the whole playmobil catalogue lol. All these presents I never got... sigh. I never got a videogaming console until I was able to buy one myself btw. My parents used to think that video-games screw with your mind. So now that I got all the consoles I always wanted I can honestly say: Yes they do! Haha.

Yeah hey... i guess everyone was just wanting to see some pictures of the pandora for christma. LOL. Even DaveC seems happy.

Ugh, Just preparing to go to work for 9 hours at a supermarket on the busiest day of the year. Apres that, I work another 9 hours tomorrow from 7am, and 7 hours on christmas eve.

Gotta love christmas.

Well, I will be celebrating Christmas with the demands of my horrible ex wife demanding a divorce while she hides away with my beautiful angel of a daughter that is being really hurt by her horrendous actions.

Just stay away from woman, especially those with mother-in.laws like mine!

Happy Christmas, everyone.

Nova said:
Ugh, Just preparing to go to work for 9 hours at a supermarket on the busiest day of the year. Apres that, I work another 9 hours tomorrow from 7am, and 7 hours on christmas eve.

Gotta love christmas.
do you get a bonus or double pay? you should get something for working on christmas eve if not today

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working the day after. THAT is in fact the busiest day of the year! 8 hour shift, just about double the usual shift I get. And I intend to be swiping like a million giftcards from little assholes who are buying games with the monies they got from their grandparents. How exciting!

Back