Who Wants To Give A Dev A Free Caanoo?

Nova said:
We need 32 more likes. Surely there must be at least 32 of you out there willing to click your left mouse button twice to give a developer a Caanoo? Think of all the games and apps you have got for free from developers in the past. They've spent tens to hundreds of hours on those programs. Just give them one minute of your time.

I'd have been happy to if it weren't being done on Facebook, I'm sorry. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointing to say the least. Apparently just under 1400 people saw this thread but only 40 or so voted. I'm really sorry devs :(

I dont think it is unique views. Also, apparently we are the type of people who dont really use facebook. Only one of my facebook friends gave us a like :( Kinda disappointing, but that shows how little i use facebook i guess.

/Uni

...and have a look what has won the "Best Meaning" - Caanoo... :angry: GPHs CPU seems to mess up the ones and zeros a bit... I mean, there where sentences like "Create an all new only opportunity" or so, what I could imagine being displayed in the booting screen, but they take a list of words someone looked up in the dictionary...

EDIT: Oh, you already discovered it...

Back