Which Vietnam Online Multiplayer Is Best

moz

load *,8,1
Website
Visit site
having 3 months off from work to de stress and play games, whats teh best online multiplayer vietnam game

finty101 posted on Dec 14 2004 at 07:57 PM said:
Battlefield: Vietnam.

definatelly agree with finty. However, Battlefield 1942 is more fun IMO (Oh, and Dessert Combat Rocks da shit hard!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, there's been a lot of Vietnam games ever since Vietcong hasn't there?
I think to be honest I'm more into my WW2 games. Has there ever been one for WW1 when you're in the trenches? I would really like that. I'm sure it'll be done soon iof not.

I doubt it, weapenry was way too simple, and there was very little vehicles. Would make a boreing game, me thinks.

well, there is a WWI game. But its just a MOD for Battlefield 1942 called "Battlefield 1918", so you need the original BF42. Google it, and you will be happy. However, it only features 3 Singleplayer maps (2 are just modifed BF42 maps, one is original (my favourite called "Toska airbattle"), but there are plenty of MP maps

finty101 posted on Dec 15 2004 at 08:08 PM said:
I doubt it, weapenry was way too simple, and there was very little vehicles. Would make a boreing game, me thinks.
people don't look at an FPS as good anymore if it doesn't contain vehicles. I personally find them shit and boring. I much prefer a nice plot, some great atmosphere and some good old fashioned gore. Ala SOF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back