Which runs better on Panda, X-Com or Jagged Alliance 2?

Tetlee

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Ok, have a long haul flight coming up in a couple of weeks time so it's time to dust off and try to get my head around the Pandora again(it still confuses me TBH and half the stuff I instal doesn't work :unsure: ).

Now my favourite game genre is turn-based tactics(grid based like Vandal Hearts/ Tactics Ogre etc.) and I'm torn between two for my flight, X-Com UFO Defence(at £2.99 steam which apparently works) and Jagged Alliance 2(at $10 at gog.com). My question is which of these two run better on the Pandora, as I think I would greatly enjoy either of these(used to play X-Com many years ago on PS1 but haven't played JA) so that could be the deciding factor?

Assuming they both run well, is either or the other particualarly fiddly on the small touch-screen of the Pandora?

Any feedback appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I play XCOM: UFO Defense on the Pandora. I bought off Steam some time ago and that works. I think it plays very well.

Thanks for the opinions everyone, are either or both failry straghtforward to instal and get working on the Pandora?

XCOM was straight-forward enough. Just dumping the files in the appropriate directory on your sd card.

So was Jagged Alliance 2. Ignore the bit that says all filenames must be lower-case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back