i wanted to know if u lived in the us or in european continents

• I live in the United States.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live in Europe.

• I live elsewhere.

• Total voters

Merged. Let me know if you come across any other location threads.

I live in Devon, England... the rural parts. Moving to Bath in October. It's nicer :)

Go sheffield, i think there are more gp's in sheffield than anywhere else in the uk, thats real good to know :)

im from chapeltown, the 'burbs

kuriboh posted on Aug 30 2004 at 09:17 PM said:
Florida, U.S.A. Was'nt there another one of these posts? (minus the poll) :lol:

Yes, there were multiple threads regaurding location. Hopefully we will get one stickied, hopefully this one :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhondda, Wales, UK, Europe(although as far as I care we're not really part of europe)

USA, RI

(Rhode Island) - Freakin tiny and small state, actually it's the smallest state :unsure: . "Look over there, it's someone walking on the other end of RI :lol:

joeybob posted on Aug 31 2004 at 01:33 AM said:
USA, RI

(Rhode Island) - Freakin tiny and small state, actually it's the smallest state :unsure: . "Look over there, it's someone walking on the other end of RI :lol:

Does Quahog exist?

mattmagoo posted on Sep 1 2004 at 06:16 AM said:
joeybob posted on Aug 31 2004 at 01:33 AM said:
USA, RI

Does Quahog exist?

I am guessing you are reffering to Quahog from The Family Guy. No it doesn't exist lol. But mostly the other towns you see them referring to in the show is real such as Newport, and (I knew there was another one mentioned on the show, but I forgot).

I live in Milton Keynes, UK . Its ok for some (greasy corporate types), but I intend to move out next year when I have some money. Possibly America on a J1 18 month visa.

Rhode Island is very small, but also very nice. I especially like Newport. ;)

Back