Where Can I Find The Mill Demo?

Genvara

Still Fresh
I've even tried JoyGP, who have the full game for download, but they don't take any regular forms of payment.

I'm almost positive that there is not a demo for this game. You can but games from joygp with any sort of currency, you just have to purchase mileage from lik-sang first to do it. I'm not positive if they offer it yet but game park has a site just like joygp that sells games and works just like joy gp so give it a try.

You CAN still buy games at JoyGP. Why would Bada keep the site online if it wasn't working? Plus he said that he would make a clear announcement that everyone would know about when he is officially closing his doors. He has imported a bunch of official GP32 games from the Non-Exporting-Gamepark-Korea site for me (including copies of WBW, thank god!) and promised he would let me, as well as the GP32 community know when he is pulling the plug.

So as for Mill, download it from JoyGP ASAP! It is one of the best games on the GP32 (the others are ASR, WBW, and Blue Angelo). You will not regret getting the game from Bada, but you will regret not having it when JoyGP does close.

As for a demo, it doesn't exist.

There is a patch for the game on the GPspain site, but I have no idea what that does. Whenever i apply it, I see no difference.

GET MILL NOW!!!

Thanks. I've got around to downloading Mill from JoyGP: looks really good. The Mill demo was (supposedly) linked to on some site or other, but the link never worked (the html didn't make any sense, so I did wonder if it was legit, but thought I'd check anyway).

Back