Where Can I Buy A Wiz?

Thanks! I'm gonna wait until after the Wiz is out, they'll probably have a version 2, like the gp2x.

Another question, though. The gp2x eats batteries, will this one drain the built-in one?

V1 should be out in February unless it gets delayed again, so I wouldn't expect V2 for at least a few months afterwards. Maybe summer.

Were the F100 and F200 that close together?

V1 and V2 of the GP2X are revisions of the original F100 machine, not F100 and F200.

What prompted you to dig up an old thread like this to post a random ebay link in a huge font? If you wanted to plug your auction then there is marketplace for that...

First of all, Pete...it's not my auction.
Secondly, I got the eBay link from The Marketplace.
And lastly, I simply want people to buy a Wiz at any cost, because I am now a Wiz and Pandora fan-man.
Fuck! I want the whole world owning a Wiz and Pandora.
I tell all my mates and people (on and offline) I know about Wiz and Pandora, simply because I want to promote the shit out of them. :pandora2ut4: :wiz: B)

Also, I'm not one to make a NEW thread about one auction link, so I simply searched for an old thread (in the Wiz forum section, because it's an extremely exposed and busy place) that was somewhat related to buying/selling a Wiz.

Back