GP2X Whats Up With The Sdl Libs ?

GP2X_Coder

Website
mysite.verizon.net
I've downloaded older versions of the these lib's precompiled versions that would play .mp3,.ogg,.mod etc... but the sound was twice as fast so they were not usable so I have tried newer versions that are out and they don't play .mp3,.mod I can only get .ogg to work. Does anyone know of a fresh new lib that has all of the sound working correclty.

Also in the older versions it never created a music.wav 0kb file on my sd card either I think this is a bug in the newer versions. I can't even load a .wav file with loadMUS is only lets me use .wav in chuncks :(

Thanks for any help or directions.

:angry: :angry: I really hate that music.wav file!!!! :angry: :angry:

Don't forget that it is under constant development. Just rollback to a working verison.

I've downloaded older versions of the these lib's precompiled versions that would play .mp3,.ogg,.mod etc... but the sound was twice as fast so they were not usable so I have tried newer versions that are out and they don't play .mp3,.mod I can only get .ogg to work. Does anyone know of a fresh new lib that has all of the sound working correclty.

Also in the older versions it never created a music.wav 0kb file on my sd card either I think this is a bug in the newer versions. I can't even load a .wav file with loadMUS is only lets me use .wav in chuncks :(

Thanks for any help or directions.

:angry: :angry: I really hate that music.wav file!!!! :angry: :angry:
I don't know about the music.wav file, but after a HD failure trashed my Linux setup, I downloaded the "Official SDK" from: GP2X Wiki. I now have a working Windows GP2X development environment (including SDL) which doesn't double the speed of my sound files. Since getting that working, I've not had time to look at finding a working Linux environment (World Cup).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back