Whats Better, C64 Amiga Or Atari St?

Having owned all three I'd say the much older c64 is fun the ST is a poor mans Amiga in all but a few instances and for the most part the Amiga wins hands down.

c64 with mmc64 rules!

Amiga is nice, but the c64 provides you with the ultimate retro computing feeling and the mmc64 makes the machine so convenient. You can download games and demos from the internet start them directly from sd card (prg files) or write them (d64 files) in 70 seconds to a floppy disc.

chaos engineer said:
c64 with mmc64 rules!

Amiga is nice, but the c64 provides you with the ultimate retro computing feeling and the mmc64 makes the machine so convenient. You can download games and demos from the internet start them directly from sd card (prg files) or write them (d64 files) in 70 seconds to a floppy disc.

That's cool. I'd like the disk writing option but tbh my c64 needs are covered under emulation by my GP32 and my beefed up Amiga 1200. If I ever find the master disks for the Warhawk beta Proteus (end of level motherships :)) I'll send them to you to convert ;) I think they are in my parents loft.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the gp2x Atari-ST is still the best emulated, most compatible, fast and best featured (OutcasT)

Back