What tune could/do you listen to on permanent loop..?

Garrett

Advanced Member
I realise this is a bit random, but the remark my long suffering significant other made recently 'Your'e the only one I know that could listen to something like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS4UF8RIKAE

on loop' (usually whilst Photoshopping or doing some other thankless task) I have a particular fondness for Mr James's output in general, made me wonder.. am I really..?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're certainly not the only one who can listen to looping audio for a long period of time! When I'm in the frame of mind for it, I tend to listen to C64, NES, SNES, or Amiga audio on loop, myself. :p

You're certainly not the only one who can listen to looping audio for a long period of time! When I'm in the frame of mind for it, I tend to listen to C64, NES, SNES, or Amiga audio on loop, myself. :p

I

I think my partner was referring more to the type of stuff I have on loop.. I still have (believe it or not) old mix tapes c60/90 (nothing to play them on though) of C64/Amiga tunes.. Martin Galway, Rob Hubbard, Ben Daglish, Matt Gray etc.. Ahh memories

I think my partner was referring more to the type of stuff I have on loop..
Ahh, ok. :lol:

I still have (believe it or not) old mix tapes c60/90 (nothing to play them on though) of C64/Amiga tunes.. Martin Galway, Rob Hubbard, Ben Daglish, Matt Gray etc.. Ahh memories
Man, it used to be fun recording stuff onto tapes like that! I'd say "Digitise them!" (you can still get tape-players from Argos which are suitable for exactly that :p ), but these days it's probably more practical to just use an emulated SID/mod/etc. player, isn't it? :p

Something that's just occurred to me as it's kinda related..

Any fans of C64 music should definitely check out (if you haven't already) some of Reyn Ouwehand's live remixes of classic tunes (plenty on Youtube) most are great & some simply astonishing.. Green Beret & Wizball being prime examples.. anyway..

Might as well just embed one..

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PTSUR3RHh9M?feature=oembed

Back