What The F*ck Is Wrong With Gpsp

Maybe the mmuhack (or Notaz's wARM not sure which one Gpsp uses) is not being applied correctly. Have you tried running the emulator via a telnet session to see if any errors are reported on the command line when the emulator starts up?

For me, gpsp works flawlessy. I don't know what's your matter but for me works without overclocking fullspeed!

@DJRoby4

What games have you played, and what were their settings? The only game I have played so far that doesn't give me problems on stock settings (well, setting the clock speed to 533mhz).

I can't seem to get Golden Sun to work properly, and when I think it won't give me any problems, it crashes.

Golden sun crashes either to me, also with need for speed and mario tennis. Other games (pokemon, metal slug, other mario games, wario games and a lot of other titles) just work flawlessy! I do not remember changing the settings...

Seriously I don't understand why there's only one GBA emulator. With how godawful gpsp is, you'd think someone would try to make a better one.

Back