What Is The Screen And Where Can I Get One?

Fyvve

Website
Visit site
I was just wondering what the kind of screen on a gp32 is called not necessarily who makes it or its model (though i wounldnt mind that.) I know i read this on this site somewhere but i can't find it now. I am going to try to make a portable nes because im bored and i want a non lit screen for it. I thought the gp screen was a good size but i dont want to sacrifice one. ANyone know where i can get a similar screen?

Edit: I know that its a tft lcd. When i type that into google i get all kinds of results, none of what i am looking for. So really i guess my question is where can i get a screen like the one in the gp?

A lcd tft 3.5" 320x240-display, if that's enough info... :) I don't think they're sold separatly, so the easiest way to get one would be to buy a used GP32...

Why would you want to spend the time making a portable nes. :blink:

When,

1) Someone has already made one HERE, With information on how to do it and parts you need.

2) The GP32 can/will act as a portable/pocket NES anyway without the need to carry all thoughs cartridges around with you.

Well, Some people have too much time on their hands :p.

EDIT: Bloody keyboard :rolleyes:

Trooper

Yeah i know its pretty pointless but i am just bored and want to learn about electronics. So i figure i will try this out.

Back