What Is Telcolou's Avatar Saying?

I actually prefer seeing you posting on your normal account
I'd rather he didn't post at all.
Hey, I can be sane. Occasionally. I will try to just be nice and normal from now on.

I actually prefer seeing you posting on your normal account
I'd rather he didn't post at all.
haha, as annoying as he is he's one of the og's of the site
He he. That makes me think of GP32x as San Andreas for some reason...

Last edited by a moderator:
However annoying of a post I am. My posts will always be better than anything daclassicgamingmaster can throw out.

I think TelcoLou's avatar (back on the subject) is saying "Oh an ass", by the mouth movements. Is this closer? :)

As close as we are to the sun ;)

... he's not saying the word 'ass' at all. Here's some more info;

It was from a rare TV appearance ... he was chastising some ultra-conservative guy sitting next to him.

lol... ggallin to me was nothing than a complete asshole. Maybe he was fascinating but for me he is not punk at all just because he behaved like a perverted rapist. Punk is a political thing for me, not about any rockstars and shit like that, punk is a DIY thing and always needs to be. Also I think, ggallin was a sexist endorsing violence and rape against women. Well whatever... If you wanna know what punk means to me, see "Reagan youth" or "crass".

Anyway, I like the idea that he is saying "I am not mormon"... or maybe "Ich bin ein Berliner"...

If you wanna know what punk means to me, see "Reagan youth" or "crass".

I saw Reagan Youth several times at CBGB's, as well as Alice Donut, Agnotstic Front, MDC, Broken Bones, Bad Religion ... ok, I'll stop :p

Oh, and all guesses are wrong thus far B)

Hey that's cool. I never got to see them... was probably too young, but I saw MDC several times as they occasionally play in squats here in hannover... also agnostic front but they are too patriotic for me. Eventhough they defined NYHC as what it is... and they will be playing here again on the 19th of July...

No one has even come close :lol:

I seriously doubt anyone will guess either ...

(Ironically, I'm listening to 'hanging out with jim' on our awesome new $11 PC speakers ... Best. Cheap Speakers. EVER!)

Back