What have you bought recently?

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Sonic Frontiers Digital Deluxe Edition

Edit: This is a preorder, the game comes out on November 8th, aka Election Day in America. While everybody’s watching the election results, I will be controlling a speedy blue talking hedgehog.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl

ClockworkCoder

Chaotic Neutral
Finally got me some stands for my speakers. Now the desk ain't so cramped no more and the speakers are on the right height. I can here them again properly, yeah.

View attachment 38368

I finally took my keyboard "model 100! in to work today. Needless to say I had a few comments...

"So, do you actually type with two hands?" - apparently this was a serious question, before he realised he sounded a bit stupid for asking.
"I thought you broke your keyboard"

Null

Text
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org
0tcdDncQ.jpg

And no I didn't buy it because of the Biscoff hype, I bought it because it was on special offer and therefore cheap. :p

Reactions: rSl

netcat

Hardcore Member
I ordered something really amazing last night on a whim. It will allow me to close a big gap in terms of retro games I can play. I only play very good emulation or the real thing. I have a retropie and wii so what do you think I ordered?

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
I ordered something really amazing last night on a whim. It will allow me to close a big gap in terms of retro games I can play. I only play very good emulation or the real thing. I have a retropie and wii so what do you think I ordered?
Some FPGA device?

Null

Text
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org