What Happened To The Gba Emu?

Squiike

Still Fresh
What happened to the GBA emu?

It were progressing so good and suddenly it just stopped!

i have heard that it was just a school project but maby they would start up again if some gave little donations to a paypal account or something?

Squiike posted on Feb 7 2005 at 03:34 PM said:
What happened to the GBA emu?

It were progressing so good and suddenly it just stopped!

i have heard that it was just a school project but maby they would start up again if some gave little donations to a paypal account or something?

So, how would we go about making donations to *cough* help it along a bit?

Last edited by a moderator:
taras posted on Feb 7 2005 at 06:24 PM said:
Whatever happened to people saying "if you want to play GBA games, buy a GBA"?

They must've decided to stop stating the obvious and realised that we don't actually want to own a gba (just play gba games on our gp32's) ;)

fade posted on Feb 7 2005 at 07:31 PM said:
They must've decided to stop stating the obvious and realised that we don't actually want to own a gba (just play gba games on our gp32's) ;)

Or better, "don't actually want to BUY gba games".

or better... can't afford to pay for over priced games... I don't make a lot of money and I have to pick and choose what I spend my entertainment dollars on... so its awell and and good to sit on a high horse and go on about how bad it is to steal and pirate and whatever... but bottom line is... if you are rich and can afford to buy games in their original format... you should do so. If you are poor but work hard for the few dollars you have you sould buy clothing and food and pay your utilities... and pirate games and movies.

worldwriter posted on Feb 7 2005 at 09:40 PM said:
or better... can't afford to pay for over priced games... I don't make a lot of money and I have to pick and choose what I spend my entertainment dollars on... so its awell and and good to sit on a high horse and go on about how bad it is to steal and pirate and whatever... but bottom line is... if you are rich and can afford to buy games in their original format... you should do so. If you are poor but work hard for the few dollars you have you sould buy clothing and food and pay your utilities... and pirate games and movies.
I agree with that :)

Yeah I know what you mean. I can't afford music CDs just now so I'm stealing them from Virgin. New music is just the same old notes rearranged anyway, right?

PS. I hope THE MAN is reading this, because piracy totally sticks it to him.

taras posted on Feb 8 2005 at 01:51 AM said:
Yeah I know what you mean. I can't afford music CDs just now so I'm stealing them from Virgin. New music is just the same old notes rearranged anyway, right?

PS. I hope THE MAN is reading this, because piracy totally sticks it to him.
well... i bought a GBA, and a flash cardridge, cause those GBA games are waaaayyyyyy to expensive....

Steve-O posted on Feb 7 2005 at 09:09 PM said:
arent GBA games just slightly revamped SNES games anyway?
Not quite... there are some ports but the majority of the best games are new, even if they are just later ones in the series.

Back