What Happened To Flubba?

CrazyDesi

I thought he won a Gp32 BLU, but he hasn't said anything on these boards about it. Anyone know if he has gotten his Gp32 yet?

Flubba has said thanks for his prezzie, and he'll look into how the GP32 works, but he's still more interested in GBA development at the moment. Maybe he'll try out some GP32 dev later.

Well, we can take advantage of both once the gba emulator is better :)

Has anyone tried to run a GBA made emulator yet on GPAdvance? I would but I have to wait until I buy a card reader. I left my usb cable at my brothers and his house is a mess so I would rather purchase something then search through the wreckage.

no! why? because there are emulators for GP32 around.

GBA has:

NES (PocketNES by FluBBa)
GB (Goomba by FluBBa, no GBC emulation, the fact that it can run original GBC games isn´t considered emualtion)
SMS/GG (DrSMS by Reesy, author of DrZ80 which is going to be used in fGEN)
PCE (PCEAdvance, again, by FluBBa)
ZXSpectrum (ZXAdvance by TheHive)
SNES (SNESAdvance by Loopy, Alpha stage, not very playble)
COllECO (COQ by TheHive)
and others, that are emulated equaly/better/not as good on the GP.

I schould add, that all emus for GBA are great, but I dont like the fact that you can´t see the full game-screen, without resizing it to the bad screen of the GBA

Horscht posted on Jul 25 2004 at 07:48 PM said:
I schould add, that all emus for GBA are great, but I dont like the fact that you can´t see the full game-screen, without resizing it to the bad screen of the GBA
No, but the sprite following of PocketNes is genuis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Horscht posted on Jul 25 2004 at 06:48 PM said:
no! why? because there are emulators for GP32 around.

GBA has:

NES (PocketNES by FluBBa)
GB (Goomba by FluBBa, no GBC emulation, the fact that it can run original GBC games isn´t considered emualtion)
SMS/GG (DrSMS by Reesy, author of DrZ80 which is going to be used in fGEN)
PCE (PCEAdvance, again, by FluBBa)
ZXSpectrum (ZXAdvance by TheHive)
SNES (SNESAdvance by Loopy, Alpha stage, not very playble)
COllECO (COQ by TheHive)
and others, that are emulated equaly/better/not as good on the GP.

I must add that it was Loopy who created Pocketnes.
Flubba has only contributed to the later releases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back