What Happen With Psx4all And The Website

predatorramboxxx said:
Ok does anyone know whats up with the project and what happen to the psx4all website.
Looks like zodttd got bored of working on psx4gp2x until he find a way to increase performance :) or maybe he's working underground and planning a release tomorrow of a fullspeed emulator? who knows :p

I miss the daily updates lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
reiboul said:
predatorramboxxx said:
Ok does anyone know whats up with the project and what happen to the psx4all website.
Looks like zodttd got bored of working on psx4gp2x until he find a way to increase performance :) or maybe he's working underground and planning a release tomorrow of a fullspeed emulator? who knows :p

I miss the daily updates lol :)

ok wat about the website its like gone!

If a developer doesn't announce progress on a project in over a week then he/she has stopped working on it forever.

Oh, and if a website goes down that means the source code has been deleted permanently and no one will ever have it again.

Exophase said:
If a developer doesn't announce progress on a project in over a week then he/she has stopped working on it forever.

Oh, and if a website goes down that means the source code has been deleted permanently and no one will ever have it again.
please please be wrong i pray u to be wrong the psx project is great and almost everyone in the community cares about the project while i hope it isn't like what happen to zodiac and friggingames.com. I think this project could boost the sells of the gp2x if it is fullspeed by a lot. Maybe someone in group of ps4all maybe could work with gamepark holdings and get help from them or something because i think the psx becomes full speed sales def will go and their will be many more possibilities to come because i heard the next step for the psx4all would be open gl which would be a huge BREAKTHRU.
Hopes this makes sense

Exophase said:

you really should use some hint when using sarcasm ;)

Ive notice a couple of emulators have stopped being updated. I reckons its got something to do with that coding competition <_<

I'm still working on psx4gp2x. Even as we speak I'm talking to Exophase on improving it. :)

The site is down since it was hard to maintain. Using boards is easier in the long run.

Hopefully Exophase can provide some good insight into getting psx4all in tip top shape. :)

predatorramboxxx said:
Exophase said:

please please be wrong i pray u to be wrong the psx project is great and almost everyone in the community cares about the project while i hope it isn't like what happen to zodiac and friggingames.com. I think this project could boost the sells of the gp2x if it is fullspeed by a lot. Maybe someone in group of ps4all maybe could work with gamepark holdings and get help from them or something because i think the psx becomes full speed sales def will go and their will be many more possibilities to come because i heard the next step for the psx4all would be open gl which would be a huge BREAKTHRU.
Hopes this makes sense

ok r u ritin on ur mobile fone ok u rite rong

zodttd said:
I'm still working on psx4gp2x. Even as we speak I'm talking to Exophase on improving it. :)

The site is down since it was hard to maintain. Using boards is easier in the long run.

Hopefully Exophase can provide some good insight into getting psx4all in tip top shape. :)
Did you give up with the zodiac and the gizmondo? What i mean are you done working with them?
Thanks

hey zod are you actually going to work on psx4all for the wii cause that would be awsome since i have a wii and would like that :D

Yeah sadly it's just in GC-mode. It would be more like psx4gc, and that doesn't look like it's happening. :(

The Zodiac version has been given up on unless something amazing happens in terms of performance or I pick up Palm dev again. It's slower than the GP2X though not by much. The big reason is that it's PalmOS based and using Codewarrior to compile might be out of question with more and more GCC specifics being used.

The Gizmondo has VS 2005 and CeGCC available, and I'm working on getting a Gizmondo version out shortly. :)

Back