"what Games Will I Like?"

oneandoneis2

Website
www.oneandoneis2.org
When it comes to getting suggestions for new music to listen to, there's last.com and Gnomoradio and iRate radio and probably loads of others: They analyse what you like to listen to, compare you to other people who like the same stuff, and play you music the other people have also liked and therefore you also probably will.

I've now got most of the games I played as a kid now, but there's hundreds out there I'd doubtlessly enjoy, but don't know about. Would a similar system, using comparions of the ratings you give games, be feasible for suggesting other games available for the GP2X you might like to play?

oneandoneis2 posted on Dec 6 2005 at 05:01 PM said:
When it comes to getting suggestions for new music to listen to, there's last.com and Gnomoradio and iRate radio and probably loads of others: They analyse what you like to listen to, compare you to other people who like the same stuff, and play you music the other people have also liked and therefore you also probably will.

OT: Pandora is the best.

On-topic: Nice idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I searched for most popular games for each console and revisitede the games one by one. I believe game spot has a list for just about each console. I found a bunch of games in the top twenty for snes that I had never played before. I am still looking for a website that sorts old console games by genre and popularity though.

I kinda do what spank does only I also then see if there are any short reviews on gamefaqs

Back