What Do You Play?

games, music and movies :lol:

joking lol

i play megaman, zelda, nes, snes, sega genesis, master system/gamegear,pinball dreams, coleco, gpfinalwar, nibbles, gptetris, bomberman and gp cat (2 piss off my friend's cat ;) )

Lots of things...snes, nes, gb, gbc, pcengine, gpdoom, perfect fit, pinball dreams, super plusha, tomak...

GP Cinema, GP Doom (GoldenEye Mod), GP Engine (Chew Man Fu, Parodia Da!, and Neutipoia I & II), Super Plusha, Tanggles Magic Square as well I've been tinkering around testing out my own coding * not getting far at all though :( *

Nothing I lost my gp32 back in september but have still hung around these boards. I have been keeping up with the scene just beause I like to know whats going on and want to be on top of things when I get a new gp32 some day. I have been so frikin broke and probably will be for a little while longer so getting a new one might take some time. Hopfully by the time I get a new gp32 I will be playing the following.

Little John - I loved this thing and nes is still one of may fav systems.

OpensnesV3,4 or 5 - I'm hoping to see atleast one more update on this before I get a new gp32 no matter what it will be better than the snes emulation i had before.

gpengine - rockin

gpfight - I loved this game and it would rock to play it again.

fgen christmas edition - have it somewhere and would love to try it out.

gpdoom - great port and would love to try some wads

mame - hoping there will be some kind of mame by then

And I will be playing all of this on a brand new blu gp32.

Mostly nes, som GPengine, a little gameboy zelda, throw in som snes... Oh, and Return Of The Tentacle; that game kicks ass!

Mario and Zelda rock!
was playing every game them 2, from nes to snes and the gb/c

and some other stuff
will try out movies and see how that is
and mp3's more than i thought I would

~Octavious

right now im playing Pokemon Puzzle chalenge for GBC emulator it simply kicks ass since the Tetris Attack on SNES isnt fast enough
:D

I play OOOOoold games on mine;

Atari 2600
NES
SMS / GG
Gamboy Color
Commodore 64

..re-living my gaming youth I guess :lol:

triksR4rabits posted on Apr 7 2004 at 01:47 AM said:
Mostly nes, som GPengine, a little gameboy zelda, throw in som snes... Oh, and Return Of The Tentacle; that game kicks ass!
isn't it day of the tentacle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back