what do YOU keep your gp32 in?

axeman: where can i get one of these alternate dimensions? are they expensive or can you make one yourself?

You just need a get hold of a nice source of infinite gravity, say a singularity such as a black hole (ebay is good for these - people buy them and the novelty soon wears off). Just bung this in the oven at 2,300,000 degrees, and voila, an eon later, you have a warp in the space/time continuum just big enough to secrete your GP32 in, but not big enough to swallow up the family dog (unless he goes sniffing around the event horizon - make sure you keep an eye on him!).

Happy? :p

How much do they go for on ebay, I looked on amazon and they had a few under used but who woulda thought that gravity was so expensive seeing as there is so much of it.

Nice to here people talking about my kinda crap for once.

i tried;

- an old GBA case... it worked, but was kinda too small and i had to wrestle with it to shut once the GP was in. Also I couldn't use the headphones when it was in this case. It was a freebie so no love lost.

- I made a case, actually I thought I did rather well.. I used one of those soft thin mouse mats folded it, and made holes for the headphones, the volume and a cut out part to secure the joypad. I stitched it along one side & the bottom, and left the other side open. This worked goodly, until i lost it somehow... (don't ask, i dunno)... cost was one 15$ mouse mat a little gaffa and the indiginty of have to sew.

- I went and bought a really cheap camera case. This was like a 10$ soft plastic case from Dick Smiths. It has one side that zips up. The gp fits it perfectly but chunky plastic zip nervously zips across one side of the LCD :/ you need to put the gp in facing backwards to avoid zipping a big scratch across one side. Another down side is that it add so much bulk to the unit I can really use it for anything but storage..

so now i'm back to the coat pocket... and I haven't got a single scratch in it yet..

I was alway worried about breaking the joypad or getting rubbish in one of the little ports, but after a month in my pocket both are all fine, I'd really like a leather case, with maybe a plastic insert protecting the screen. Similiar to my old PDA case. just to prevent the scratches but not add much bulk.

Back