What Are All The Commercial Games For The Gp32?

foog

Still Fresh
I just got a FLU from a friend, and I'm kind of a game collector so I want the complete list of commercial GP32 games. Hopefully I'll be able to find them all and set them right next to my other portable collections (virtualboy, n-gage, lynx). I'd really appreciate the help as that I have no clue where to go to find this list, (been searching for a while). THANKS!

There might be some I'm missing, but off the top of my head...

ASR (Astonishia Story R) *
Mill *
Her Knights *
Dungeon and Guarder *
Funny Soccer
Tomak
Rally Pop
Super Plusha
GP Fight
Pinball Dreams *
Story of Bug Eyed Monster
Blue Angelo *

(The *'s are for games that have gotten good reviews and from what I have heard are worth your while)

Keep in mind that boxed versions of most games are very hard to get and some of the homebrew games and emulators are much better than the majority of the commercial titles.

Edit: Also some games are in Korean, yet are supposedly still playable and fun, such as ASR (Which has had rumors of translations since it's release) and Mill.

Edit #2: You can find downloadable versions of commercial GP32 games HERE. Although that might not be helpful to the collecter side of you, the gamer side will enjoy the few good commercial titles. ;)

I really want Blue Angelo... I hope they put it up for download sometime.. :(

Also, where's WBW? I heard that generalnmx was looking over it for grammatical errors, but I heard he is now busy with a semi-long distance relationship and doesn't have time for his GP32 any longer... :(

GPJosh posted on Mar 26 2005 at 09:40 PM said:
There might be some I'm missing, but off the top of my head...

ASR (Astonishia Story R) *
Mill *
Her Knights *
Dungeon and Guarder *
Funny Soccer
Tomak
Rally Pop
Super Plusha
GP Fight
Pinball Dreams *
Story of Bug Eyed Monster
Blue Angelo *

(The *'s are for games that have gotten good reviews and from what I have heard are worth your while)

Keep in mind that boxed versions of most games are very hard to get and some of the homebrew games and emulators are much better than the majority of the commercial titles.

Edit: Also some games are in Korean, yet are supposedly still playable and fun, such as ASR (Which has had rumors of translations since it's release) and Mill.

Edit #2: You can find downloadable versions of commercial GP32 games HERE. Although that might not be helpful to the collecter side of you, the gamer side will enjoy the few good commercial titles. ;)
ASR is fun but it be better in english tho because its an RPG

Mill is okay

D&G is okay but Golden Axe is better and other such games like that and they can be emulated so...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played most of the games, in my opinion - there are abysmal though ASR and Pinball Dreams are pretty good. Blue Angelo looks and sounds dire to me......

I know I should support the gp32 etc, but leave it for emulators\homebrew!

timthepig posted on Mar 27 2005 at 11:08 AM said:
I've played most of the games, in my opinion - there are abysmal though ASR and Pinball Dreams are pretty good. Blue Angelo looks and sounds dire to me......

I know I should support the gp32 etc, but leave it for emulators\homebrew!

little wizard is a good take on SF2

sPaCe :ph34r:

Little wizard is a bad take on sf2 - just get a emulator and play street fighter 2.

timthepig posted on Mar 27 2005 at 11:25 AM said:
Little wizard is a bad take on sf2 - just get a emulator and play street fighter 2.

its £4 download, very funny, very playable and looks great...

this guy wants to buy official GP32 games - not play roms

read the thread

:D

ok, i managed to buy

Wizard Slayer
Treasure Island
GP Fight

off a guy in some forums, with instructions and boxes. when these come to my house ill be ready for more purchases. thanks for the help guys.

here is the list of all the games i've found that are commercial

Astonishia Story R
Blue Angelo
Dooly Soccer 2002
Dungeon & Guarder
Dyhard - With Ifinite Stairs
Funny Soccer
GP Fight
Hany Party Game
Her Knights: All For Princess - Deadline
Kimchi-men
Little Wizard