Weird Probs With My Smc

hercule18

Hi,

I have a little probs with my SMC.

I use GPbios

Yesterday, this card working correctly but had 9 bad blocks, so I formated it in FAT32 and re-injected the FXE in.

Then instead of the Gpbios logo then windsup i had had endless bluscreen.I told myself maybe it's the FAT32 which is not supported so i re-format it in FAT and re-inject the games.

Result--> same blu screen.

When i use the official bios include in gpbios it says there no card inserted or no apps.

then i re-format it using pacroms, same result

then i tryed with Pc-link, same result.

What it's weird is when i use pc link i see everything the SMC so the GP right see it.

Please Help!!

Bye

Herc. :ph34r:

hercule18 posted on Mar 11 2005 at 09:30 AM said:
Hi,

I have a little probs with my SMC.

I use GPbios

Yesterday, this card working correctly but had 9 bad blocks, so I formated it in FAT32 and re-injected the FXE in.

Then instead of the Gpbios logo then windsup i had had endless bluscreen.I told myself maybe it's the FAT32 which is not supported so i re-format it in FAT and re-inject the games.

Result--> same blu screen.

When i use the official bios include in gpbios it says there no card inserted or no apps.

then i re-format it using pacroms, same result

then i tryed with Pc-link, same result.

What it's weird is when i use pc link i see everything the SMC so the GP right see it.

Please Help!!

Bye

Herc. :ph34r:

No need help anymore, i re-formatted several times with Pc-Link and Pacrom and it worked.

Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Back