Weight - why 335?

Was the battery charged or not? Extra electrons can add a few grams.

You know nothing! It's not for the electrons because while charging equal number of electrons gets from and to the charger. Energy (and that missing grams, hence E=mc^2) is stored inside chemical bonds. And to satisfy conservation of mass electrons that leave the battery are lighter than those who came in from the charger.

Relativity, bro!

I think you may have missed the joke

Actually this story about heavier and lighter electrons was auposed to be funny. I guess I overdid it.

Does anybody else find the fact that fully charged pandora battery is about 0.0000592 miligram heavier than flat one funny?

Actually this story about heavier and lighter electrons was auposed to be funny. I guess I overdid it.

Does anybody else find the fact that fully charged pandora battery is about 0.0000592 miligram heavier than flat one funny?

Ha, it's okay. Ridiculous explanations of technology is sort of a hobby of mine. It's really fun when you're talking to a completely non-technical person and they believe you for a bit.

Ha, it's okay. Ridiculous explanations of technology is sort of a hobby of mine. It's really fun when you're talking to a completely non-technical person and they believe you for a bit.

Someone mentioned "ridiculous explanations of technology"?

Behold! The Turbo Entabulator!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yjXTOlsE8k0?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, hey, guys! What about the STICKER INSIDE!?! Must weigh at least 3 grams...

Back