Webspace And Email

Apeiron

I want to start a new email account and get some webspace (20-50megs will do for now)
For webspace one with a build in ftp would be the best. like lycos.
Thanks for any help.

well, I coul invite you to a gmail account. It has 1Gb storage size, not sure about ftp-thingy. It allows you to send files up to 10 megs

am i guessing you want a freee ftp ,, if you were willing to pay a little sum of money you cold have one on my server,, if not then you will be stuck with pop-ups etc,, but hey,, try googleing something llike "free web hosting ftp"

geocities offer 15mb, with exe and zip support, and 150m goive 100mb without exe and zip

well, I coul invite you to a gmail account. It has 1Gb storage size, not sure about ftp-thingy. It allows you to send files up to 10 megs

By FAR the best free email account.

But if you're looking for some good webspace a little money can go a long way. http://www.fuitadnet.com charge $5 a month for 3gig + domain and all the extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may want to try some of the web development forums where you can earn credits for webspaces.

well, msn now do 250mb space and 10mb attachments

@Enslaved: I forgot, so does mine. I couldn't remember properly

try servage.net they give 2gig storage and 82gig bandwidth for webspace and unlimited pop mail boxes so hass your email to they also give a domain,, the site says 7.50(euro) but if you enter the voucher code dk3c then it is 4.50 (euros) and it is payable by paypal and they dont ask for a minimum contract either,,

Back