Website For My Projects!

Akuma no Houkon

Certified Guru
Website
akuma.gp32news.com
Thanks to the generosity of www.gp32news.com I now have a place to host a website deticated to my GP32 projects (which also gives me a server to host the downloads on!). I was going to wait until I released my next couple games before I announced the site, but what the hell. Here it is!

http://akuma.gp32news.com

There is a link to it via a small banner on the gp32news main site, and a link in my signature.

waht kind of games are this two "misterious" projects? a maghjong game (no shangai please)???

waiting for more news about them, good work guy!!!

Its small, its to the point, and it looks good. What more could anyone ask of a page?

Any hints as to the other 2 projects, btw?

I've stted it before, and I'll state it agin - you, young sir, are a god.

And, as others have said - any hints on what the next 2 games could be? I've played Pefectfit for hours on end, and I do beliee I need more of your genius, laddy.

Hmm... I wish I could give a hint, but I'll let Akuma do that if he wishes to..
I guess I could say that the 2 new projects required much more graphics than the two first ones :)

Manu
pelikonepeijoonit.net

Sorry no hints until they are released!

All I can say is that both still maintain the logic elements of my preivious games but take it way beyond simple squares and blocks. :)

One is almost done, I am simply finishing up the additional game modes I added to it and finalizing the sound (I would say...99.5% completion on that game). If all goes well I might have a release for that in a couple days. (give or take)

Not having my GP32 until about the 10th of next month is making it difficult to test my games, but I am still doing it via GeePee32.

Enslaved posted on Apr 22 2004 at 07:43 PM said:
Is it anything like bomberman?
There is already a bomberman for GP32, (and many for the GB/GBC/NES/SNES/etc.. which all have emus on the GP32) it would be kinda redundant to make yet another bomberman game. Not to mention bomberman isnt really much of a logic game.

Dont try and guess, just sit back and wait for them to be released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 22 2004 at 07:38 PM said:

All I can say is that both still maintain the logic elements of my preivious games but take it way beyond simple squares and blocks. :)

One is almost done, I am simply finishing up the additional game modes I added to it and finalizing the sound (I would say...99.5% completion on that game). If all goes well I might have a release for that in a couple days. (give or take)

Not having my GP32 until about the 10th of next month is making it difficult to test my games, but I am still doing it via GeePee32.
hey, can I make a recommendation quote for it for your site?

"spazztastic baby!"

XD

Q-Wi-Q posted on Apr 22 2004 at 08:09 PM said:
Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 22 2004 at 07:38 PM said:

hey, can I make a recommendation quote for it for your site?

"spazztastic baby!"

XD
Dont you think you should wait until you actually PLAY the game before making a quote about how great it is lol :)

My exams are closing in on e, and, with about a month left, I think it's about time I began to revise/d coursework.

Grrr

Back