Wanted: Treasure Quest (A Thinkfun Game)

fett42

There's a puzzle game made by ThinkFun called Treasure Quest. I've always wished there was a videogame similar to that puzzler because it's fun. Here's the game I'm talking about:

Treasure Quest by ThinkFun

The green blocks in the image shown there represent obstacles that can't be moved. The brown block represents blocks that can be moved out of the way. The gold head is the treasure you have to get to the exit. The little guy has to move through the obstacles to get the treasure out of the tomb. As said before, some obstacles can be moved and some can't. Some of puzzles in the game are pretty tough to solve, especially the ones that have 4 treasures to get out of the tomb. Their site with bonus level cards to download for free isn't working right now unfortunately. It would have give level concept layout ideas.

They also made a simlar game called Pirate's Gold. I never played it, but it's the same concept.

Pirate's Gold by ThinkFun

Anyway, I'd love it if someone made a game similar to one of those two. Obviously it wouldn't have to be the same theme as the games made by ThinkFun. As long as the gameplay is the same, I'm a happy camper. :D

Back