Wanted: Rf Link(s)

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
Hi! A couple of friends of mine are about to purchase GP32s, and I would like to buy some RF links so I can use multi-player modes.

I am intending to buy 3, one at a time, and then sell two of them to my friends.

If you have an RF link that you don't use much or at all, or you just need the extra money, or just want to sell it for any reason (other than it not working) I will buy it. Eventually.

Depending on your price, I will probably buy two links sometime within the next 2-3 weeks, and a third later on down the line.

Please offer your link if you can.

Noone wants to offer a link? As of now, I've collected US$66 that I intend to spend toward these links, and there's more money coming my way, if that makes any difference in any of your opinions, and I'm not looking for links just inside the US either, b/c I know there aren't many.

Yes, very difficult to find some people selling rf-links. :p I may have to be finding 2 for myself as well...... <_<

www.gp32z.com

Ah, well.... I'll have to wait a while, now anyways. I just couldn't keep my hands off of that SNES I found at GameTraders! :D But anyways, yeah, I'll be waiting for a few weeks to get some more money. Then I'll probably buy a link (but not 'till 2 or more are offered).

I'm looking for RF links again. I have one now that I was lucky enough to purchase before LikSang ran out of them, and now I need at least one more. If you have an RF link you'd like to sell, post it up, along with the price you'd be willing to accept. I currently have £15 from my recent trip to London with my highschool band, and am still trying to save money, although further funds will be in US $ because I live in the US. I don't really care what location I buy from, just so long as the price is right, and the person is willing to ship to the US.

Back