Wanted: Gp32 Carry Case

Shirohagen

Brutal Deluxe
Website
richardho.lt
Hi

I'm after a GP32 carry case, if anyone has one they want to sell to me in the UK that would be great. Otherwise, anybody selling the whole lot and prepared to split the case for me?

I've taken the GP32 on train journeys etc now a few times and it has developed a few minor scratches so I'm keen to get it a case ASAP to keep it in good order when I travel around...

Cheers!

®

I think you can pick one up from GBAX.com for a tenner, it's well worth it. doubt you'd save much getting it second hand...

That's where I looked first, but they are out of stock and said the following in reply to my email enqury:

"Due to the possible lauch with Virgin Gamepark are not releasing and further stock, we will possibly be able to get stock in June."

So I thought one of you guys might be able to help before then...

®

aw boo, thats a bit harsh. well if you can't find someone here selling one you could try lik-sang or maybe pickup a GBA pouch from somewhere, I heard someone on these boards say they were the same fit

Yeah, the screen has a few marks on it, they are really slight, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist. It probably doesn't warrant any work unless it gets any worse. I do a lot of to-ing and fro-ing, so a carry case would sort me out really.

I'll keep my eyes peeled, I was pretty keen on a case designed for GP32 rather than anything generic. GBAXs reply implies that the case was an official Gamepark one, if so, I'd like that as it is the appropriate one for the collector in me to have for posterity...

Let me know if any of you spot any.

®

Back