Wanted Gp2X F200 In Box

R

RedBaron

I have finally made up my mind and I am now looking for a Gp2X F200 In Box in perfect condition
If you have one for sale, please send a PM with relevant details
Thanks for looking

What is it with all these buying/selling threads from you RedBaron/ Only recently you were selling an F200 weren't you (and then you weren't)? - http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51597-for-sale-a-gp2x-f200-like-new-with-accessories/

A budding Del Boy or someone that can't make up his mind? Should I create a poll? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
iprice said:
What is it with all these buying/selling threads from you RedBaron/ Only recently you were selling an F200 weren't you (and then you weren't)? - http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51597-for-sale-a-gp2x-f200-like-new-with-accessories/

A budding Del Boy or someone that can't make up his mind? Should I create a poll? :p

I will tell you what I will do seeing I offend you so much I will leave this forum, happy now

RedBaron said:
I will tell you what I will do seeing I offend you so much I will leave this forum, happy now

I don`t see any indication in iPrice`s post that he was in anyway offended, Perhaps i`m not reading his post
in the same way you are. I`m seeing his post as having a little friendly joke at no one`s expense, But you
seem to have taken it the wrong way, And you appear to be the one who is offended.

RedBaron, Lighten up. There is no need for drastic action such as leaving the forum, Though you must admit,
You have created quite a few topics about buying and selling various handhelds in the last few weeks or so.

Smile, It`s not all bad.

Trooper

Sorry RedBaron, absolutely no offence intended.

Just curious really - you seem to be buying and selling GP2Xs all over the place.

Derek said:
Red Baron weren't you trying to sell a Pandora on Ebay at one point?
No, I only found the add on Ebay

iprice said:

Just curious really - you seem to be buying and selling GP2Xs all over the place.
I just cant make up my mind, on one hand I love the 3.5" screen and being able to play retro games and on the other it is just not quite fast enough, if only the WIZ had a 3.5" screen I would get that and be very happy

RedBaron said:
iprice said:

I just cant make up my mind, on one hand I love the 3.5" screen and being able to play retro games and on the other it is just not quite fast enough, if only the WIZ had a 3.5" screen I would get that and be very happy

It's quite fast enough to be useful as a retrogame device. You just need to make up your mind that "this is what it is good for" and "it's not very good at this" and use it appropriately. If you want to putz around on the performance "edge", you can also have some fun, but not every game in the category will work or work properly. But there are thousands of games that are perfectly playable. If you had a wiz, you would have the same problem, but the fuzzy zone would just move slightly to the right.

Chris

christo930 said:
RedBaron said:
iprice said:

It's quite fast enough to be useful as a retrogame device. You just need to make up your mind that "this is what it is good for" and "it's not very good at this" and use it appropriately. If you want to putz around on the performance "edge", you can also have some fun, but not every game in the category will work or work properly. But there are thousands of games that are perfectly playable. If you had a wiz, you would have the same problem, but the fuzzy zone would just move slightly to the right.

Chris
Hi Chris
Thanks for that I will now get a F200 and keep it, very sound comparison
All I have to do now is to get one, I regret selling my last one
Vars

Back