Wanted: Cheap F200

DJWillis

Random GP32/GP2X/Wiz & Pandora Moocher
Website
www.distant-earth.com
Simple really, anybody got one and decided it's not for them?

Maybe somebody has broken there's already and wants to sell the parts ;).

What sort of cash are you looking for to sell it to somebody in the UK?

Some of the messing I have been doing with the touch screen code in ScummVM has intrigued me and I would also like to get to the bottom of what GPH changed in the redesign to try and end some of the speculation about how bad a f**kup it is ;) (yes that does mean I plan to strip it down and poke it).

I am too cheap/skint/disinterested (delete as appropriate) to stump up the cash for a brand new one at the moment just to take it apart and run tests on it :D.

Hi DJWillis,

I`ll put the rest towards what Iorgy77 has donated to bring it upto the amount needed (£110).

If you let us know your paypal address...

Trooper

Guys,

That is very generous but don't be silly :eek:.

I am not looking for a donation just a cheap F200 to 'tweak'.
Flattered in the extreme but it is really not necessary and I don't know if I will get anything useful out of it yet.

Cheers,

John

I would be very grateful if you could accept :) , I don`t own a GP2x of any kind anymore, So would not benefit if you were to progress anywhere with the F200 (Think, No obligation), But you and the community could. Just think of it as a small donation for all the work you have done on the GP32, Which i still use a great deal.

Regards

Trooper

DJWillis said:
I don't know if I will get anything useful out of it yet.

That doesnt matter you could put it in a drawer and never touch it. The donation is just a way of saying thanks for all you have done so far for the gp32/gp2x. Please pm me your paypal address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iorgy77 said:
DJWillis said:
I don't know if I will get anything useful out of it yet.

That doesnt matter you could put it in a drawer and never touch it. The donation is just a way of saying thanks for all you have done so far for the gp32/gp2x. Please pm me your paypal address.

Seconded, Please DJWillis.

(I thought this thread got deleted, Though i never did search for it)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back