Wanted : (Black) Battery cover for openpandora (UK)

meandu229

Zubeman
Website
www.zubeonline.com
Pretty annoyed with myself, Finally got around to ordering my case bits from ED but I forgot to order a battery lid, does anyone in UK have a spare? I dont really want to have to pay for shipping ETC from ED shop again.

Pretty annoyed with myself, Finally got around to ordering my case bits from ED but I forgot to order a battery lid, does anyone in UK have a spare? I dont really want to have to pay for shipping ETC from ED shop again.
I do indeed. It has some very light marking, but otherwise is perfectly functional. If you're happy to cocver postage, 'tis yours.

I tried ordering just a battery cover from dragonbox.de, but it placed two things in my shopping basket, one for 2 and one for 5 euro. Neither entry listed the battery cover. Wut?

I tried ordering just a battery cover from dragonbox.de, but it placed two things in my shopping basket, one for 2 and one for 5 euro. Neither entry listed the battery cover. Wut?
ED introduced some packaging/base charge a while ago for those small cheap parts (paid once for your basket). I think that's the 5 euro.

I do indeed. It has some very light marking, but otherwise is perfectly functional. If you're happy to cocver postage, 'tis yours.
That would be awesome, Ill send you  a PM

Back