Wanted: 32Mb Modified Gp32

slaanesh

Certified Guru
Website
www.slaanesh.net
I know this is a long-shot.

The topic/description pretty much says it all.

I want a 32MB GP32. Must be able to ship to Australia and accept PayPal payments.

Obviously the GP32 must be in working condition.

Will go to a good, development environment home.

what will you do with that. im curious ? 32 mb ? for doing what ?

i just sold a overclocked gp32 that worked to 220 mhz, Was it not a better choice ?

thanks for explanation

ok i understand now. anyway the day you need a overclocked gp32 version modded professionaly , maybe i could sell you one. i bought a lot of gp32 lately and i modded all of them to work at least at 216mhz stable.

Good luck with your gp32 32MB, i didnt see any one on ebay in my life. but i dont take all my time on ebay. :) the day i see one i promise to PM you.

32MB GP32 are hand modded - they were never officially available. There are probably precious few around.

If I had the equipment I would do the modification myself - perhaps you would be able to do it?

Check out the steps required at Cobbleware.

That thing's fucking crazy. I can barely install a network adapter into my computer without using a wrench or pliers, and he did some high tech installation things with the ram to get 64 mb.

lol, that 64MB hack looks like a fun project. Unfortunately I don't have the proper equipment at home and today was my last work day at my old company. I also never owned a GP32...

Back