Wanted: 100 Yen Coins

Orkie

Super Duper Mega GP Mania
Website
www.gp2x.dev
I picked up a candy cabinet recently and I want to revert the coin mechanism to yen for authenticity, but clearly I need yen to do this! I don't think the post office has foreign coins so I'll need to find another place to get hold of them. Does anybody here have access to ten or so 100 yen coins?

I'll pay for the for the money (I can send yen through PayPal), plus whatever postage (shouldn't be too expensive for a few coins) and a little extra for the time.

Thanks

Orkie said:
I picked up a candy cabinet recently and I want to revert the coin mechanism to yen for authenticity, but clearly I need yen to do this! I don't think the post office has foreign coins so I'll need to find another place to get hold of them. Does anybody here have access to ten or so 100 yen coins?

I'll pay for the for the money (I can send yen through PayPal), plus whatever postage (shouldn't be too expensive for a few coins) and a little extra for the time.

Thanks
Call up your town hall and ask them where you can find the coin conversion machine. My local mall has one, so surely there's one nearby where you live.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is from the UK though, I doubt there will be a coin conversion machine near him, I've only ever saw them in the US.

Was going to say Bureau de change but Trooper get there first. All travel agent stores (Thomas Cook, etc.) have a bureau de change and so I'm sure you could get them in there.

Back