Wall Plug Thingies

A

Aaaaaaaa

If i left my gp32 on all night connected to one of them wall socket things (i think its called a psu) is there a possibility that it will overheat/break?

Im concerned cos i dont want to kill my gp32 if I fall asleep wheile its playing mp3s

iv got one of thoughs! i dont think the gp32 itself will break, rather the psu itself! if you leave it in a plug socket for like an hour, and touch the plug, it burns ya fingers off, well mine over heats very fast, but not the gp32!

saintdragon posted on Aug 7 2005 at 06:33 PM said:
iv got one of thoughs! i dont think the gp32 itself will break, rather the psu itself! if you leave it in a plug socket for like an hour, and touch the plug, it burns ya fingers off, well mine over heats very fast, but not the gp32!

I registered to your forum a few days ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted User posted on Aug 7 2005 at 07:35 PM said:
saintdragon posted on Aug 7 2005 at 06:33 PM said:

I registered to your forum a few days ago!

yup, i realised, thanks!!!

for anyone who isnot signed up goto gp-mania and support the new gp32/gpx2 and xgp slash art forum!!! its based on those consoles and art work, you can submit your art to the site now thanks to warm fluffy uk!!!

EDIT* dont submit on the site yet please, i think some work needs to be done for it to work! if you want to submit art post it on the forum for now please! then il put it up on the mane site in one of the catorgories!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back