visual boy advance download files broken?

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
The visual boy advance pnd on pandora apps seems broken.It does not load when placed in pandora menu. Instead it shows a load of different files which dont work. Also the download link on open handhelds for visual boy advance is broken.And finally the pnd is not available on the repo. Ive deleted any old vba appdata so it seems like a problem with the files. Can someone fix this . Thanks.

I can't fix it, but I've uploaded the copy from my own SD Card, which I know to be working. You can grab it here - hopefully VBA's porter/packager/maintainer doesn't mind me doing this.

I hope this helps.

I can't fix it, but I've uploaded the copy from my own SD Card, which I know to be working. You can grab it here - hopefully VBA's porter/packager/maintainer doesn't mind me doing this.

I hope this helps.
Thanks is working. Its different to what i remember. It asks for a rom and then launches into the game. There is no emulator gui as such. Maybe i rememberd it wrong. Had to fix a corrupt file on my sd card so had to reinstall my programs. Thanks

It could be that the version I've uploaded is older than the one you had. I grabbed it ages ago, and haven't updated it. :p

Anyway, I'm glad it's working, and glad to be of assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back