Video Subtitles

Azerty16

Hi everyone, i've a problem when i want to watch a video with smi file, nothing happened.
Someone can help me?

I can´t use that format, but with Total Video Converter you can paste the subtitles to the picture. You can also modify the size of the font. This is the best option I´ve found to watch subtitled movies in the Wiz.

The player reads .smi subtiltes, but not works with special characters. For example, in Spanish I convert the characters á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ to the international versions: a, e, i, o, u, n. This way works ok.

Hardyx said:
The player reads .smi subtiltes, but not works with special characters. For example, in Spanish I convert the characters á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ to the international versions: a, e, i, o, u, n. This way works ok.
Ok thanx i'm french so they have special characters like é.
A software exist to convert it?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use any text editor with replace function. If you know programming you can make a simple text filter in VBasic, Delphi o similar.

A guy created a program in Gp32spain called "Conversor txt Wiz" for doing this. Is very easy to use. You drag a text file in the left window and you have the text filtered in the right window. Then you push "Guardar" button to Save the result.

Back