Vc21

Are you affiliated with the makers of this product? I see that this is your very first post. ;)

But anyway, this seems cool, except for the fact that you have to buy required parts for it to work. And the control setup could use a lot of work.

The screen resolution and aspect sucks for emulators too. Throw a 640*480 VGA screen on there and then maybe it will be more interesting.

Might be real, but 'pre-orders', empty wiki site and no finished article, or graphic representations makes me smell a scam?? I have never heard of the company before, and it all looks a bit suspect to me. Then again, I never trust anyone <_<

As Squidge said, might just be a dev board (for developers), but developing for what?

I think virtual cogs has been mentioned enough for us to beleive that it is a real attempt.

What scares me is the use of mini SD. This is becoming obsolete because of microSD. Only an old mobilephone board would use MiniSD.

But they are still for sale, so not so much a problem. I'd like to see what comes from it first. With a WS, it'll be hard to port games or emulators to it.

Just did a proper google search and see they are a valid company. They seem to be aiming at hobbyists, or developers rather than a stand-alone product though?

Back