Ut2k4

heh that was funny! I was trying to get a game together with thyphoid a while ago but it never happened.

you're pretty good :p

frolik posted on Apr 7 2004 at 11:21 PM said:
heh that was funny! I was trying to get a game together with thyphoid a while ago but it never happened.

You met jegHegy by accident? :lol:

So lets make up for a new match. I'm always with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I play it sometimes, but I don't really like it a lot. IMO, UT G.O.T.Y.E. is the best version ever.

frolik posted on Apr 7 2004 at 10:21 PM said:

i'm not really good, i frag by luck :p you know, the ol' flak shell into the crowd stuff. well anyway, i already added you to my buddy list, but it would be much easier to organize a game on IRC; efnet #gp32 would do, i guess. just say my nick and i'll get a beep :p unless i'm sleeping or something. (GMT+1)

Azure posted on Apr 8 2004 at 12:14 AM said:
I play it sometimes, but I don't really like it a lot. IMO, UT G.O.T.Y.E. is the best version ever.
Well said, I miss good old assault on the new ones. :(
But on UT2k4 have they made anything thats like assault or is that waht onslaught is?

PinkSpider posted on Apr 8 2004 at 06:46 PM said:
Well I do... im crap at fast games... well im crap at cs but I have friends there :)
I know what you mean, I'm alrite at UT but sometimes I just cba with the having to go crazy and think every freakin second like a madman. It can get stressful
yes, it does have Assault mode again. and it kicks ass!
:D ty
Oh dear...
I know what you mean cs is a bit shit. Like I said in that other thread, how the hell did it get so goddam popular? :huh:

Back