Using a pandora as a keyboard and mouse

squaresosig

Is there any app that would allow me to plug my Pandora into a computer and use it as keyboard/mouse input ?

I understand there isn't much reason to, but it would be useful to have.

Thank you :)

There's probably a gadget kernel module for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe somebody was working on a USB HID driver at one point, but I guess it also depends whether you were meaning wireless or not

I believe somebody was working on a USB HID driver at one point, but I guess it also depends whether you were meaning wireless or not
I guess he is interested in USB HID

A VNC session would have similar effect
There is a program for linux and windows that allows you to control the mouse and keyboard of one computer from another (by moving mouse offscreen), it is called synergy or synergy+ http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=synergy-pnd&dp=true
But these solutions need a software installation and do not work on a more basic level (like BIOS), but are alternatives nevertheless.

As always, I would like to underline my interest in such functionality (for both USB and Bluetooth) as it would improve one of the strong point the Pandora has, to be a jack of all trades - as the Pandora is "For those who do" (hope there will be no issues with Lenovo)

Back