Usb Joystick

tpedge

Still Fresh
399-1.jpg

Link to Auction

I came across these on eBay and wondered if anyone had tried them with a Caanoo? So far I have bought one USB gamepad and borrowed one from a friend with a 0% success rate. Should it just be as simple as plugging it in or am I missing something? I have a TV-Out cable and was really hoping to play some classic games on the big screen and some old school beat'em'ups.

You have to go to the options menu of the caanoo and activate the USB port.

Just in case anyone is interested they don't work very well out of the box with the Caanoo. It might be possible to change the controller settings for each emulator to make them work better. The two I received both had cracks through the joysticks. The seller has refunded me but I wouldn't bother with them if I were you.

IanW said:
Just in case anyone is interested they don't work very well out of the box with the Caanoo. It might be possible to change the controller settings for each emulator to make them work better. The two I received both had cracks through the joysticks. The seller has refunded me but I wouldn't bother with them if I were you.
Picodrive's controls are completely configurable. Don't know about the others. 3rd party wired (and wireless via dongle) controllers designed for the PS3 most likely won't work (none of mine did). However, any PC-compatible usb controller should work. I have three different controllers and they all work. Connecting a PSP via FUSA gamepad also works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back