USA Politics

What's your affiliation for USA politics?

• Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Republican

• Green

• Other

• Pat Buchanan

• Total voters

We all have Gp32s. We love the underdogs.
Yep. The GP32 is kinda like the "nice guy who finishes last" of handhelds.
Well said.

Regarding the electoral college, my understanding is that if we didn't have it, candidates would spend almost all of their time lobbying in California and northeastern states like New York. They wouldn't touch my hometown, Pittsburg (that's no "h" thank you very much), or anywhere else in Kansas or similar states.

Is it fair then that some votes are more valuable than others? No, but it might be just. This is similar to minority rights, as the people and culture in Alabama is vastly different from those living in the far outnumbering New York, and yet, well, those Alabama guys deserve a chance, don't they? (Even though they look funny.)

Last edited by a moderator:
They wouldn't touch my hometown, Pittsburg
Wow. There are a LOT of Western Pennsylvanians on this board. Ever been to Punxsutawney? Anyways, who saw Ted Kennedy on the State of the Union last night? WHAT A JACKASS!!! Also, as you may know, the baby of an illegal born in the country becomes a legal American citizen. Did anybody here that Bush might try to change that? Concerning Bush's speech last night, I thought it was pretty damn good. What did everyone else think?

hehe, swn, I'm from Pittsburg, Kansas, not Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The difference is an h and a few million people.

Why don't people on this board understand sarcasm?!
And, seriously, please don't bring the Gp Christian topic to this thread. This is the politics thread and is the place where I can actually defend myself.

(särkazum) n.
"A cutting, often ironic remark"

Back