[us] So ... Anyone Want My Gp2x?

Is'lan

Still Fresh
I figure since I don't use it much anymore, I should see if I could sell it. I'd like to think that if it had a longer battery life, I would use it more often; I loved it when I got it. (man, just taking it back out to check to see if it still works makes me want to hold on to it) Maybe I'll get a Pandora some year.

So, is anyone interested in a F100 model w/ Play-Asia control stick cap + case w/ broken strap for $50? The only modding that has been done is a re-soldering of the headphone jack to get it to work again. Maybe I'll even throw in it's power supply, since I wont have much of a use for it anymore.

EDIT: Prefer Paypal for payment.

Hey, im interested, what state are you in (for shipping) also, does everything else work fine on it?
paypal would be fine for me.

Noooooo! I missed first post! :( THIS is why people with no life win the internet.

I am also interested, but of course, I have only second dibs. You can also know that you are making a valuable contribution to modding society, it would be used for finishing my dead project: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=42594 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back