Upgrade To Blu

azurege

Website
Visit site
When I bought my FLU a while back, I also bought Dungeon and Guarder and Little Wizard from http://joygp.entware.com/ (downloaded them)

I am going to buy a BLU in the next few days and am wondering if i can use my current SMC's with my new console as i dont want to loose the games.

Many thanks.

Unfortunately you won't be able to use them with your new BLU, but they are real cheap anyways, so it shouldn't be too much to buy them again.

Cheers, does that mean I have to re-format all my cards (i have 4x 128mb) and re-install all the emu's? (the new games I will buy again)

Also, If I buy boxed retail versions of the games will i be able to play them in either console or do they take the serial number of the first GP32 I play them in?

Thanks again.

azurege posted on Jul 10 2004 at 11:47 AM said:
Cheers, does that mean I have to re-format all my cards (i have 4x 128mb) and re-install all the emu's? (the new games I will buy again)
No

Also, If I buy boxed retail versions of the games will i be able to play them in either console or do they take the serial number of the first GP32 I play them in?

boxed retail work like GBA games, they will work on n e thing

Last edited by a moderator:

The boxed versions come on their own 8 to 32MB SMC card so can be used on anything. I think they have some type of encryption so they can't be used on another SMC card.

Back