Unexpeted Freeze

Website
Visit site
I got a problem with my new 1Ghz unit, and want to know if anyone else got this problem. Maybe I am the problem...

So, when I leave my unit on, without suspend, and go back after 10 minutes or more, I find it frozen. Cant do anything but reboot.

It happen 2 timea while installing PanDebian (during extraction), and then when "apt-get install libreoffice" in Pandebian(while downloading).

I havent test more, but does anyone got an solution against that ?

You seem to have a pretty common problem... Try disabling screenblanking in the lcdsettings or follow the advice on this thread:

I got a problem with my new 1Ghz unit, and want to know if anyone else got this problem. Maybe I am the problem...

So, when I leave my unit on, without suspend, and go back after 10 minutes or more, I find it frozen. Cant do anything but reboot.

It happen 2 timea while installing PanDebian (during extraction), and then when "apt-get install libreoffice" in Pandebian(while downloading).

I havent test more, but does anyone got an solution against that ?
Also what clock speed are you running at? If you overclock too much the 1ghz pandora can freeze.It seems to take longer to freeze the lower the clock number.It took a few minutes for mine to freeze at 1,260mhz. If this is the case experiment with the cpu speeds till you find the maximum speed it can go without locking up.

Back