Release Ultimate Stunts

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is Ultimate Stunts, an Open Source remake of the old Dos game Stunts.
preview01.png

The game is a direct compile from the version from the Pandora (not that much have been changed). It use gl4es for rendering. The speed seems very good with the default settings, but feel free to tinker with the settings...

Defaut keymaping is DPad left/right to turn, (X) to accelerate and (B) for brake. Also (L)/(R) for Up/Dow gear in manual transmission. But all can be changed in settings menu.
Also, in appdata/ultimatestunts are is a pyrainput.cfg. This file just contains default mouse and mouse buttons mappings, but feel free to change to try activate joystick or changes other things. It's configuration is local to the game.

History log
=========

Build 03
-----------

• Added libalut0 to the prerequisite list
Build 02
------------

• Repackaged
Build 01
------------

• Initial build
  • Based on Pandora build

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for Porting, allthought, it seems like something is wrong whit Gl4ES: maybe you forgot again that your Pyra got native GLes? When I click on the Software, it’s makes an Appdata Folder, but dosnt open the game ..

I didn't forgot about gl4es this time. Maybe a missing dependancy that I haven't checked (like vorbisfile). Look in /tmp/dbpout/dbprun-ptitseb_ultimatestunts-stdout.log (or stderr.log) if there is something wrong.

Nice. I don't remember this from my Pandora. I do remember some 3D car game where I found the camera controls but couldn't figure out the keymap to actually drive the car, which might be that game but I don't remember the tarty HUD on that game that I see on your screenshot up there, and I don't remember the ability to use many different cars that Matzesu talks about.

But either way, now I'll get a chance to experience this game anew. Although you seem to have spelt the first word wrong, as Matzesu says, that should be spelt 'ultimative' ;)

Nice. I don't remember this from my Pandora. I do remember some 3D car game where I found the camera controls but couldn't figure out the keymap to actually drive the car, which might be that game but I don't remember the tarty HUD on that game that I see on your screenshot up there, and I don't remember the ability to use many different cars that Matzesu talks about.

But either way, now I'll get a chance to experience this game anew. Although you seem to have spelt the first word wrong, as Matzesu says, that should be spelt 'ultimative' ;)
Yeah I have it on my Pandora, but every time I play it, just makes me want to play the original Amiga (4D Sports Driving) or the regular DOS Version.

Well, i allready mapped the Camera Changing to "H", because it make much more sense whit the lot diverent Cars when you see them ..
C was allready mapped on a different Option..

Ultimative Stunts was also just a exemple, there are a lot Games from the Pandora.. but its nice to have..

Back