UK situated OpenPandora for sale.

gilgada

Still Fresh
I believe this is the right section for this.

My pandora came two weeks ago and it is amazing, but its just not for me.

When I placed the preorder it was on a whim and I thought I would follow it up and make the purchase when the time came and decide what to do when it got here.

I have too much of a busy lifestyle to use it and I feel that there must be someone here who would love to purchase it and beat the long queue of preorders.

Heres the link to the eBay listing (only selling within the UK)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140757093604?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

Its starting at £400, a small discount on what I paid in the end.

Very new, only used a few times in the past two weeks.

cor how did you end up paying so much?! £400 / $630 is an awful lot to pay even with the upgrades. i must admit i did chuckle at the buy it now price of £700 or $1,104 too. thats quite a bit more than the original cost of £200 / $350!

Yeah, your prices are all ludicrous. No one is going to buy it for that much. Even including VAT, a new Pandora preordered from OP is around 50 GBP less than the minimum bid you're accepting, and the "buy now" price of 700 GBP is just an absolute ripoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i have amended the buy now to 560 (minimum amount above the starting bid it could be)

the pandora did come with the extras such as a second battery and carry case etc and with shipping to the uk did come to around 400. the reason im selling it for the same price is because it hasnt been used much at all and it would beat the preorder queue.

EDIT:

Quoted from the invoice email:

Here's your complete order:

1 x Pandora, Price: 369,75 EUR --- Total: 369,75 EUR

1 x Carry Case, Price: 11,76 EUR --- Total: 11,76 EUR

1 x Battery Pack, Price: 17,65 EUR --- Total: 17,65 EUR

1 x TV Out, Price: 0,00 EUR --- Total: 0,00 EUR

Shipping Costs (UPS): 18,72 EUR (incl. 19% VAT)

Grand Total: 399,16 EUR (=493,72 EUR incl. VAT)

I was under the illusion that they were currently quite sought-after and that people would still pay high for one ^_^

Im sure he will sell it rather quick.. he just need to post info somewhere on engadget [where gadget geeks with full wallet are.. ] or sth..

put a link it in comments.. [a little bit spammy], but my friend sold a pack [5 pcs.] of fresh JXD handhelds in this way.. in a second..

@gilgada - I'm afraid that this isn't the right section for this thread - the Trading section is where it should be. ;) I'll move it there now, since the auction appears to still be running.

Thankyou Prometheus! Sorry that I did not find the right section. I appreciate your Moderation.

Back