Release uGET - Download Manager - Release

S

StreaK

Whats this

Uget (formerly urlgfe) is a Free and Open Source download manager written in GTK+ , it has many of features like easy-to-use , cross-platform (Windows & GNU/Linux) , support pause and resume , classify download , every category has an independent configuration

Uget has many features like :

Free (as in freedom , also free of charge ) and Open Source .

Simple , easy-to-use and lightweight .

Support resume download , so if your connction lost you don’t need to start from first .

Classify downloads , and every category has independent configuration and queue .

Queue download .

Integrate with Firefox through Flashgot plugin .

Monitoring clipboard .

Import downloads from HTML file .

Batch download , you can download many files has same arrange , like file_1 file_2 …. file_20 , you don’t need to add all links , just one link and changeable character .

Can be used from command line .

queue_download.png

Download:

http://pnd.to/4floor

Wicked!

I probably should have gone for this before trying to download CLI Love... Hopefully my connection is stable for the next couple of hours...

The days of me needing that clunky old laptop for anything are looking numbered! :D

StreaK - you da Man!

Maybe this is something totally obvious here, but is there a trick to actually downloading files posted by StreaK / http://pnd.to/4floor ? Because every time links to these posts or URL's it's only a Facebook page with no links to the program, and more importantly, reason I'm there. Thank you.

Personally I hate faecesbook, but I'm happy to put up with it (under a flase name - I'd never use my real name, Titan Uranus ;) ) if it means I can get StreaKs excellent software. He'd reach a wider audience though if he chose a simpler method of distribution.

I managed to access the first page of the wall by blocking JavaScript from facebook.com using the NoScript extension, but no luck to load more pages though. If you're quick enough, you can reach them. :)

Back