Ubuntu - Codeblocks - Open2X

Ploe

Still Fresh
Website
unquietdesperation.co.uk
I'm currently trying to get Code::Blocks to cross compile with Open2x in Ubuntu however I'm very new to Ubuntu and I keep coming across little problems that are confusing the hell out of me. So far I have open2x and the libs installed to my Opt directory. I have pointed Code::Blocks to the bin directory in Open2x and I've opened a sample application. However when I click compile nothing seems to happen at all. No error messages, no compiling nor building. Nothing! Does anybody have an idea what I might be doing wrong?

If you do know what to do baby steps in layman's terms if you please. I'm so new to Linux it hurts...

Ploe said:
I'm currently trying to get Code::Blocks to cross compile with Open2x in Ubuntu however I'm very new to Ubuntu and I keep coming across little problems that are confusing the hell out of me. So far I have open2x and the libs installed to my Opt directory. I have pointed Code::Blocks to the bin directory in Open2x and I've opened a sample application. However when I click compile nothing seems to happen at all. No error messages, no compiling nor building. Nothing! Does anybody have an idea what I might be doing wrong?

If you do know what to do baby steps in layman's terms if you please. I'm so new to Linux it hurts...

Make sure you assign the proper binaries, pointing to the bin path isnt enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back