UBISOFT

PowerGod

Forum Addict!
Since there still wasn't a dedicated thread, here it is.

UBISOFT already started to give a FREE content EVERY DAY, sometimes it's a GAME sometimes it's just a DLC, but you can redeem them even if you don't own the main game, just in case...

The first free game was "STARLINK: Battle for Atlas", but I don't remember the additional contents already given, right now there's a DLC for "Watch Dogs".

You can see what they are giving everyday from the news, or directly redeem stuff from their client (where they added a dedicated TAB for the event).

This is a BONUS link always valid with the free stuff redeemable from UBISOFT (it will not list the Holydays free stuff):

Last edited:
You are still in time to redeem ALL THE PREVIOUSLY released free stuff in one go. (I think that this chance will disappear tomorrow)

(Anno 1701 History Edition, Starlink: Battle for Atlas™ Digital Edition and Trials® Rising Standard Edition, and some various DLCs for other games)

FREE STUFF (for limited time ??? Now seems labeled as F2P)

Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy

EDIT:
Instructions (because took me a while to figure it out):
Don't use the button on the STORE page of the client, it will just show a confirmation window that doesn't work.

To add them you'll have to click the button on the link I posted (so from the browser) while your client Ubisoft Connect is open in the same machine, and the games will automatically appear in your library.

Last edited:
FREE STUFF (for limited time)

I think I bought a copy of Spliter Cell on xbox because that was the easiest way to softmod an xbox. Not sure I ever played it longer than it took to make a save file.

FREE STUFF (for limited time)

I think this has music by Amon Tobin. That's very special.

Back